The log of my #100DaysOfCode challenge. Started on August 5, 2019.
The main rule: Code minimum an hour every day for the next 100 days.
Learn more about the main rules, as well as some other considerations.
- Code for minimum an hour a day
- Tweet your progress daily with the hashtag: #100DaysOfCode
- Each day, reach out to at least two people on Twitter who are also doing the challenge
Focus: Refresher on OOP and diving into accessibility.
- Day 001:
- 22/22 lessons completed from Free Code Camp’s Applied Accessibility Challenges
- 8/18 lessons completed from Free Code Camp’s Object Oriented Programming Challenges
- Thoughts: It’s easy to get caught up in frameworks and forget the importance of semantic HTML. I’m looking forward to diving into HTML5 tags a bit more and improve accessibility.
- Day 002:
- 18/18 lessons completed from Free Code Camp’s Object Oriented Programming Challenges
- Watched Object-oriented Programming in 7 minutes, Mosh
- Definition to remember: Object - A group of related variables and functions. We call that group/unit an object. We refer to the variables as properties and the functions as methods.
- Started reading: Extreme Ownership by Jocko Willink and Leif Babin
- Day 003:
- Day 004: